6.09.2008

A Quote From Yours Truly

Just found out today that my blog was quoted by The Sunday Paper, an alternative newspaper in Atlanta, GA.

From The Sunday Paper -
As Lawless notes, Meghan McCain’s climate change comment addresses an issue important to many voters without ever having to actually discuss policy. “By virtue of blogging on behalf of her father, that sort of sends a signal to voters that John McCain has a good relationship with his daughter,” she says. “By virtue of having this blog, she is sending a signal that matters to a lot of voters.”

Some positive responses to McCain’s blog reflect Lawless’ assessment. In January, Michelle Marts, a blogger from Tallahassee, Fla., wrote of McCainBlogette, “I am the most apathetic person when it comes to politics. However, after reading one post, I already felt like I know John McCain—the dad. And since I have a great relationship with my dad, I kinda had good feelings about John McCain.”

read more here

From my old blog post -
Megan McCain's Blog is Genius
So before I read this blog, I had no opinion of John McCain. None. I am the most apathetic person when it comes to politics. However, after reading one post, I already felt like I know John McCain - the dad. And since I have a great relationship with my dad, I kinda had good feelings about John McCain. Hmm...could this be intentional? Of course! McCain's campaign people are genius! Having his daughter blogging about life on the campaign trail is intriguing. Has this ever happened before? Not that I recall...

Oh, and the professional photographer and video person help too. That's one well produced blog, for sure! Check it out here: Megan McCain's blog, McCain Blogette.


Kinda cool, huh? Unfortunately, my grammar was off a little. Dang. But I can't deny it - I love seeing my name in print ;)

No comments: